School Council Hot Lunch Program
School Council is pleased to offer a number of hot lunch and snack options for the 2019/20 school year, including hot dog, pizza, and popcorn days. Funds raised through these programs will help support a variety of School Council initiatives to enrich student life at Castlefrank.
The 2019/20 lunch program schedule will be as follows:
- Domino’s Pizza will be offered every Monday (except for holidays and PD days)
- Hot Dogs will be offered once a month (typically on the last Wednesday of the month)
- Kernels Popcorn will be offered the 2nd Friday of each month (or Thursday in case of a PD day)
- Lunch Lady is available online every Thursday – visit www.thelunchlady.ca for more information
- Mazzola is available every Tuesday
Note: On pizza, popcorn and hot dog days there will be a limited number of extra slices, popcorn bags and hot dogs available for purchase for $2 each.
Every Thursday, The Lunch Lady will be supplying us with hot, healthy options from their extensive menu, which you can order from on-line at www.thelunchlady.ca. In order to reduce waste, please send reusable cutlery with your children on lunch lady days (a limited supply of disposable cutlery will be available).
We need volunteers! Can you spare an hour to distribute pizza on Monday morning? Or help prepare and distribute hot dogs the last Wednesday of the month? Please follow the links below to sign up: